Bring Me Up Bring Me Up

Purdy good!

You got the formula down, you just could use a bit of something to distinguish this from others. You may also consider a more screechy lead sound or a slidey one, but those are just my tastes. Keep up the good work
8/10
5/5

djhathor23 responds:

yea im still working with some average vsts but im getting there lol thanks so much!!!

V|V - Ready For Power V|V - Ready For Power

Hmm...

Some of the stuff at the begining seemed a bit... off, but one you got the the main lead, whoo! Drums are good. Still some off sounding stuff around 1:43. Needs some work, but it's gettin' there!

Tvvist responds:

Wow, now that I listen to it again and taking that into account I can really hear how the beginning sounds are off.

Thanks for the helpful review !!!

Yelltek - Destiny Yelltek - Destiny

Its-a-so-nice-a!

Lovin' the synth you use at the begining and at 2:44.
Pitched kicks = :)
Scratching = not so much
Could've bennefitted from some claps on 2 and 4 here and there, but otherwise GREAT SONG.
---
check out some of my stuff, too? -MZizzlez

Yelltek responds:

haha, i know the scratching is not so good, but it works :P
anyway thanks for the review! :D

Pokemon - Bike Remix Pokemon - Bike Remix

WORD!!!!!

My mind just got blown by this. You may just have chosen the perfect song to remix. Like the other guy said, love how it started off original, complete shock when it got pumpin'.

MAKE MORE!
DJ MZizzlez

Surdu responds:

music with contrast is the best. I'll probably put something else out next weekend. school's starting up again tomorrow. =/

Valorous Fogey - Tree of Life Valorous Fogey - Tree of Life

AWESOME.

This could definitely get used in a sci-fi horror movie or something. The synth at around 40 seconds sounded a bit weird to me, but that was probably your intention.
great stuff, NEED MORE!

ValorousFogey responds:

Hehe, nice, thanks man! :)

Rock Intro: Best Friends Rock Intro: Best Friends

Guitar...

Guitar doesn't quite fit the other stuff, to minor while everything seems more major. Great track besides.

retro orch BossBattle retro orch BossBattle

JACK THE BASS!

I would pump up the base, from :25 to 1:00 for a bit more "boss fight" kind of intensity. Love the guitar solo thing, keep it up!

the horror! the horror!

off

some of the whisting and harmony "bum"s were a bit off tune, you could try using synth for that.

spamwangler responds:

tis true- my singing is lame. i should just get a decent singer really:)

_Fortune and Glory_ _Fortune and Glory_

Nothing special

Sounds kinda like everything else in it's category. Nothing catchy or really original. That said, it's well done

The Summoning (orchestral) The Summoning (orchestral)

WHOA